lunes, 11 de noviembre de 2013

Positibity!

I always find myself taking for granted stuff in normal life... But this morning I felt I need it to step back and really think what I'm greatful for! And I really think helped me with starting my day. If you take a couple of minutes to just appreciate the little things on your life you will see that you have so much! <3

This are little tips that have help me:



  • Be grateful for all the little things around you, your friends, being able to breath and be YOU!
  • Smile because YOU CAN! It sounds cliché but it really makes a difference on the mood that I have :) If I take the effort to smile
  • Help others and make someone a compliment. Giving love or just making someone feel better makes my day better
  • Be arround people that lift you up! This step was kind of difficult for me because sometimes you are justa round "friends" that just complein about small stuff and that really got me! I love when people around me don't see just the bad side of the situation! and I want to be around people like that
  • Write your happy thoughts and when you are having a bad day... Just go and see those happy things you wrote. I will help a lot!


So this are just small things that I have been doing for myself and I have to say they helped me a lot!  I Hope your day it's amazing :) and remember to smile!




-alo

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario