miércoles, 30 de octubre de 2013

50 Random Facts About Me | Video Edition

I know I said i was going to be writing more often ): pool blog of mine! This past few weeks have been stressful! This is my last semester in collage and then I'll have my Master degree in Marketing finally! It is really exciting at the same time plus.. I don't have Internet at home! So you might be wondering! How the heck are you planning on making youtube and writing on your blog if you don't even have internet.. well my friends... I record at home and upload at my friend's houses haha WIN WIN!

I wanted to share with you this video I filmed a week ago I think and I just uploaded last night!
it is the 50 Random Facts About Me !




I hope you enjoy! Have a great Halloween weekend! I'm excited for mine! Because my parents are coming to visit me! And I can't wait we will have such a great time!

See you xx

-alo

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario