martes, 8 de octubre de 2013

Rapid Fitness Challenge Day 2!

Challenge what? Yes.. I'm doing this Rapid Fitness Challenge! and one of my bestest friends too! So I discovered The Rapid Fitness family because of shannon from shaaaxo beauty videos and I love it. They came out with this free Challenge so everyone can enter! this is my day 2! and I'm more than happy! it is going to be difficult but that's the exciting part too. I can challenge myself not to loose weight, but to live a healthy life!

So as  I mentioned today is Day 2! and the challenge today was to post a before and after picture so here it is the before picture. (My Iphone take crappy pictures I know)




If you are interested take a look on the page

and look for the 30 day Free challenge! I will keep posting about this challenge :D! 
Hope you have an awesome day!

xoxo- Alo







No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario